Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company based in Bath, England but with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey after significant recent investment in new product and people.
We’re looking for a Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot problems with Event Store and help our customers with queries on how to host and use Event Store.
This role will be based in our Mauritian office. Salary 40-60k MUR, dependent on experience.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues involving distributed databases
- Be able to handle issues of a high level of technicality around networking and databases internals
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Providing feedback to product teams
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following
- A good understanding of computer systems
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- A background in dotnet development languages would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Event Store and event sourcing would be beneficial but not essential
Interested in applying for this role?
Download job description
Send us your CV