Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey to revolutionize how modern distributed systems are built.
The users of Event Store products and services are software architects, senior developers, and operators who strive to build and maintain world-class software applications. Event Store is poised to become a leading database technology for modern distributed applications and these architects, developers, and operators require a high performing database to leverage for their applications.
We’re looking for a Support Engineer (L1) to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot problems with Event Store and help our customers with queries on how to host and use Event Store.
This location for this role is to be based in Mauritius.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues involving distributed databases
- Be able to handle issues of a high level of technicality around networking and databases internals
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Providing feedback to product teams
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent understanding of computer systems
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- A background in dotnet development languages would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Event Store and event sourcing would be beneficial but not essential
Interested in applying for this role?
Download job description
Send us your CV