Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company headquartered in Bath, England with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey to revolutionize how modern distributed systems are built.
The users of Event Store products and services are software architects, senior developers, and operators who strive to build and maintain world-class software applications. Event Store is poised to become a leading database technology for modern distributed applications and these architects, developers and operators want to know about how Event Store’s products and services can help them on that journey.
We are looking for an energetic Sales Coordinator to work in our Bath location to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for managing our sales pipeline, responding to incoming inquiries, crafting sales packages, and managing the sales process from inquiry to contract through to successful onboarding.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales pipeline
- Coordinate sales process by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related materials
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in working within Database / Software / IT Consultancy industries ideal
- Experience working in software sales situations often with technical decision-makers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Having work experience in a tech start-up is a plus
Interested in applying for this role?
Download job description
Send us your CV