Looking for an engineering challenge? Come and work on our core database team. This will involve working on High Availability (including Leader Election, Replication), Storage (Low level disk access on Linux and Windows), Indexing and other core areas of our main NoSql database product. You will be contributing to both the open source and commercial parts of the product alongside a team of other highly talented engineers to deliver real, mission critical, value to our customers.
- Lead role in design and building core systems components in alignment with the architecture roadmap
- Participation in architecture and design sessions
- Collaborate with the development team on various projects
- Testing, documenting, and validating components and releases
- Experience with delivering high performance and/or mission critical systems to production through multiple releases
- Experience in at least two of the following programming language groups, or deep expertise in one of them
- A solid background in computer science theory and its practical applications
- A bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 7+ years industry experience
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development, and system engineering
- We will consider non-traditional and other relevant experience
- Skilled at working in a remote environment, in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace
The location for this role is remote or could be at Event Store’s The Hague Netherlands office, Bath U.K. or Austin Texas U.S.A. It is important to have overlap with European Central timezone.
Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey to revolutionize how modern distributed systems are built.
Interested in applying for this role?
Download job description
Send us your CV