Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company based in Bath, England but with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey after significant recent investment in new product and people.
Developer Advocate / Technical Writer
We’re looking to fill a Developer Advocate position that will be focusing on helping our users to write, deploy and run event sourced applications using Event Store.
You’ll be responsible for building and nurturing great relationships with developers online, identifying areas where their experience can be improved, and creating and writing amazing samples and content.
This role can be based in one of our offices or remotely, however Europe-based candidates will be preferred as the role requires a good level of cross-over with working hours in GMT timezone. Salary dependent on experience.
- Creating content in a range of mediums including tutorials and screencasts.
- Keeping documentation up to date with the latest version of our database.
- Teaching people the best patterns and practices around event sourcing.
- Teaching people how to use Event Store and our other tools.
- Speaking at conferences and helping at booths.
- Interacting with our users.
- Providing feedback to product teams.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following
- Experience building and running event sourced applications.
- Experience with domain driven design concepts and ideas.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Strong writing style.
- Teaching skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and experiment with new technologies.
- Any previous experience in developer advocacy would be beneficial.
Interested in applying for this role?
Download job description
Send us your CV