Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company based in Bath, England but with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey after significant recent investment in new product and people.
The Customer Success Manager role
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly personable, opportunity-driven, and resourceful Customer Success Manager to work at our offices in Bath.
You’ll be a key partner to our customers’ success, helping to get them up and running with Event Store, being pro-active in helping them seamlessly integrate Event Store into their software architectural landscape.
- Deliver a world class customer experience to our customers
- Assist in the pre-sales process both to ensure a seamless handover between sales and customer success
- Onboard and partner with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re happily up and running on our platform
- Build strong relationships with our customers during the first 90-day period, being pro-active in ensuring their success with Event Store
- Guide and educate customers utilizing various self-help options and articles
- Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell
- Maintain and enrich the CRM system
- Manage Customer Satisfaction survey and track success in improving Customer Satisfaction KPIs (i.e. NPS)
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken. You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over the phone and via email
- Min. 2- 3 years experience in a Customer Success, Project Management or Account Management role
- Knowledge of key subscription model metrics (MRR, Churn, LTV, CAC, etc.)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy, and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in the market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, sheet, calendars)
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers
- Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you
- Proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise with different levels and departments both externally with customers and within Event Store
- Experience in working within Database / Software / IT Consultancy industries ideal
- Experience working in software sales situations often with technical decision makers
- Having work experience in a tech start-up is a plus
Interested in applying for this role?
Download job description